9/04/2007

50 Cent's 2 Cent's Worth

MotherJones cites MTV News in announcing rapper 50 Cent's endorsement of Hillary Clinton for president in '08. Says the 32-year-old "artist" (a.k.a. Curtis James Jackson):

I'd like to see Hillary Clinton be president. It would be nice to see a woman be the actual president and...this is a way for us to have Bill Clinton be president again, and he did a great job during his term. [Emphasis added.]
Ooooof! I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for Curtis' announcement all summer! And I'm glad he'd like to see Hillary as the "actual" president instead of as a "faux" president. Whew....


And that part about "this is a way for us to have Bill Clinton be president again" crap is about as scary as it gets. Isn't that why so many people hate Hillary in the first place?

As for President Bush, the Half-A-Dollar-Dude says:
[H]e has less compassion than a regular human being.
Boy, I'm glad he told me. I was confused on that point.